Drawing Salve – Top Choice For Eczema and Psoriasis Relief February 21st, 2011
Drawing salve is an excellent form of treatment for skin problems. It has been in use for quite a long time as a practical, inexpensive topical application that does wonders for such conditions, without any side effects.
My wife and I own a retail store that supplies natural products and remedies. One of the most frequent visitors to our shop are folks with various skin problems. The foremost of these are individuals that suffer from eczema or psoriasis.
Eczema and psoriasis are identified by redness and scaling of the skin, and it is almost always very itchy and irritating.
No matter which part of the skin is affected, eczema is almost always itchy. Sometimes the itching will start before the rash appears, but when it does the rash most commonly occurs on the face, knees, hands, or feet. It may also affect other areas as well.
Psoriasis is a long-term skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red
patches of skin to occur. In normal situations, skin cells grow gradually and flake off about every 4 weeks or so. New skin cells grow to replace the outer layers of the skin as they shed. When an individual has psoriasis, new skin cells move rapidly to the surface of the skin in days rather than weeks. They build up and form thick patches called plaques.
Psoriasis is considered to be chronic in that there is no real cure, but relief can be found by utilizing topical treatments.
The use of a drawing salve to treat both of these diseases are listed as follows:
- Drawing salve has been used for over 100 years for these diseases with excellent results. People don’t continue to use something, unless it works.
- The product is very inexpensive, especially when compared to most drugs that are prescribed for these conditons.
- There are no side effects when using a drawing salve. It is simply applied to the area, usually covered or wrapped by a soft cloth or bandage at bedtime, to give maximum coverage, and that’s it.
- The itching and irritation is stopped immediately when applying the salve. This is one of the biggest problems with these diseases, and the more the area is scratched, the worse the condition becomes.
- There are no injections, no steroids, no caustic medications that are needed. The salve does its job.
Common ingredients include: Phenol (carbolic acid-used to sterilize medical intruments), but it derives other benefits and its unique aroma from botanicals such as camphor, oil of spruce and the tea tree relative, cajeput.
Apply the salve over the affected area, preferably just before bedtime. Cover the area with a soft cloth, or a bandage to keep the salve from rubbing off. Repeat this as long as needed in order to gain relief. The phenol kills any bacteria that may be present, and the ingredients in the salve sooth and heal the area.
The best thing that you will notice immediately, is that the itching will stop right away. This will be a great advantage to you as you will not have to scratch. This generously speeds up the healing process.
For more information about the salve or if you wish to purchase the product, go to: Drawing Salve Miracle
Or . . .Call Us To Order: 1-888-849-1260
Drawing Salve Is The Best Treatment February 17th, 2011
People with skin conditions like drawing salve.
The reasons for its use:
- The itching from eczema and psoriasis stops immediately when drawing salve is applied to the affected area.
- It is inexpensive compared to traditional medical treatment.
- There are no side effects at all.
- When coupled with diet discipline (cut out sodas, sugar foods, increase good water consumption, eat good vegetables, increase zinc, vitamin B, A, Cc and E) it works remarkably well.
- It can be used at any time, but works the best when used at bedtime. Cover the area with a soft cloth or bandage so as not to rub it off. The salve has all night to work and heal the skin.
- It lasts for a good, long while. One tin supplies many treatments.
- It can be stored for years without experiencing and reduction of quality or potency.
- It is easy and safe to use.
At our retail outlet, we hear countless success stories of people who have used the salve in a variety of situations.
People with all kinds of skin conditions, from rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dry and cracked skin, chemical skin problems, and many other situations have all found relief. One man had sores from being confined in a wheelchair which were very painful. After one week of use, he came back and thanked us because of the fact that the sores were healed. Another man worked in the steel mill in an area of very high temperatures. He had to wear gloves due to what he handled every day, and his hands would sweat, causing severe cracking and bleeding. After using the drawing salve under his gloves, the condition cleared up.
We have many people who have been prescribed medication by their doctors, only to have little to no results. Unfortunately, there are also many side effects that occur. The drawing salve works very well for most people and it has no side effects. People are very happy and relived when the learn that the salve works so well.
You can get more information, and purchase information by visiting:
Why Is Drawing Salve Still So Popular? February 13th, 2011
For the past 100 years drawing salve has been a staple product for many households. It is the best way to get relief for many skin conditions without the side effects related to many medications.
Drawing salve was orginally used for drawing out splinters, slivers and infections from boils, thus the name. Most of this type of salve has a medicinal component, such as phenol (also known as carbolic acid, used to sterilize medical instruments) as well as elements that cause a thickness and coating to provide healing.
Relief from the problems of eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, poison ivy, dry and cracked hands and feet, body sores resulting from wheelchair bound persons and persons with a prosthesis are all situations where a drawing salve gives tremendous relief. As America’s original natural apothecary manufacturer, the company uses only the finest ingredients and stands behind its products with a 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
One of the biggest advantages of this type of salve is that it immediately stops the itching that many of these skin maladies create. The more a person scratches the affected area, the more serious the problem becomes, even to the extent of raw, bleeding sores. By application of the salve, the itching is stopped immediately and the healing process can occur.
One of the best drawing salves available is from Watkins Products of Winona, MN. Watkins has been a pioneer in natural living since 1868, when Mr. J.R. Watkins began selling his natural products from a wagon door to door. His business grew at an astounding rate when people discovered that his products and remedies worked so well. Plus, his was the first company to offer a 100% money back guarantee.
As America’s original natural apothecary manufacturer, Watkins uses only the finest natural ingredients in its diverse lines of personal care, home care, remedies and organic flavorings. The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all of their products, and can be returned for any reason, no questions asked. However, there are very few returns.
To receive more detailed information or if you wish to purchase the salve go to: Drawing Salve Information
Watkins Independent Associate|322425