Drawing Salve – Top Choice For Eczema and Psoriasis Relief February 21st, 2011
Drawing salve is an excellent form of treatment for skin problems. It has been in use for quite a long time as a practical, inexpensive topical application that does wonders for such conditions, without any side effects.
My wife and I own a retail store that supplies natural products and remedies. One of the most frequent visitors to our shop are folks with various skin problems. The foremost of these are individuals that suffer from eczema or psoriasis.
Eczema and psoriasis are identified by redness and scaling of the skin, and it is almost always very itchy and irritating.
No matter which part of the skin is affected, eczema is almost always itchy. Sometimes the itching will start before the rash appears, but when it does the rash most commonly occurs on the face, knees, hands, or feet. It may also affect other areas as well.
Psoriasis is a long-term skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red
patches of skin to occur. In normal situations, skin cells grow gradually and flake off about every 4 weeks or so. New skin cells grow to replace the outer layers of the skin as they shed. When an individual has psoriasis, new skin cells move rapidly to the surface of the skin in days rather than weeks. They build up and form thick patches called plaques.
Psoriasis is considered to be chronic in that there is no real cure, but relief can be found by utilizing topical treatments.
The use of a drawing salve to treat both of these diseases are listed as follows:
- Drawing salve has been used for over 100 years for these diseases with excellent results. People don’t continue to use something, unless it works.
- The product is very inexpensive, especially when compared to most drugs that are prescribed for these conditons.
- There are no side effects when using a drawing salve. It is simply applied to the area, usually covered or wrapped by a soft cloth or bandage at bedtime, to give maximum coverage, and that’s it.
- The itching and irritation is stopped immediately when applying the salve. This is one of the biggest problems with these diseases, and the more the area is scratched, the worse the condition becomes.
- There are no injections, no steroids, no caustic medications that are needed. The salve does its job.
Common ingredients include: Phenol (carbolic acid-used to sterilize medical intruments), but it derives other benefits and its unique aroma from botanicals such as camphor, oil of spruce and the tea tree relative, cajeput.
Apply the salve over the affected area, preferably just before bedtime. Cover the area with a soft cloth, or a bandage to keep the salve from rubbing off. Repeat this as long as needed in order to gain relief. The phenol kills any bacteria that may be present, and the ingredients in the salve sooth and heal the area.
The best thing that you will notice immediately, is that the itching will stop right away. This will be a great advantage to you as you will not have to scratch. This generously speeds up the healing process.
For more information about the salve or if you wish to purchase the product, go to: Drawing Salve Miracle
Or . . .Call Us To Order: 1-888-849-1260
This entry was posted on Monday, February 21st, 2011 at 3:02 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.